A cookie is a file downloaded to your equipment (computer or mobile device) upon accessing certain websites. Among other things, cookies allow websites to store and recover information on user browsing habits or about their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the manner in which the computer is used, they may be used to recognize the user.
"Cookies" may be:
- Session cookies: these are deleted once the user leaves the website that generated them.
- Permanent cookies: these remain in your computer until a determined date.
"Cookies" may also be:
- Self-generated cookies: managed by the domain the user is accessing and from which they are requesting a given service.
- Third-party cookies: sent to the user's computer from a domain other than the one being accessed.
To use any of our services, it is necessary for the user to accept the use of session cookies sent by mypouf.com, which remain only while the user's session is ongoing and are not stored on their computer. Thanks to this tool, we can strengthen your security and offer you a faster browsing experience.
Separately, mypouf.com uses permanent cookies to improve the browsing experience on our website, determine how often users use our services, and to discover statistical trends of behavior, with the sole intention of offering a better service.
Cookies cannot be used to run programs on your computer or distribute computer viruses.
Mypouf.com uses third-party cookies due to using the following services:
- Google AdWords and DoubleClick: When users perform searches to locate mypouf.com products and services, these applications help us to be found. Just as with Google Analytics, it is an application created by Google and does not obtain data on users' first or last names or the physical address from which they have established the connection.
- Doofinder.com: This service helps to manage customers' searches within our website.
- Inspectlet.com: We use this system to measure customers' interaction with our website. To do so, it uses a cookie that does not gather a user's personal data.
By browsing and remaining on our website, you consent to the use of the aforementioned cookies and the conditions contained in this Cookies Policy.
Disabling and Blocking Cookies
You have the option of modifying your browser´s settings in order to receive an on-screen notification of the reception of cookies and prevent their installation on your hard drive. Typically, you will not need to make any changes on your computer, as standard browser settings enable their use. Please check your browser´s instructions and manuals for further details on this information.
If you do not accept them, you may continue using our website, although the use of some of the services thereof or their functionality may be partially or completely limited.
Withdrawal of Consent
If at any time you wish to withdraw your consent with regard to this Cookies Policy, you must delete the cookies stored on your computer by changing the settings of your internet browser.
Here you can find information on how to do depending on the browser you use:
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences.
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.60/en/cookies.html
Changes in Policy Cookies
If you have any concerns, comments or suggestions regarding our Cookies Policy, please contact Mypouf.com in writing at email@example.com or use our contact form.